Citterio Line is a company specialized in the production of handles and accessories for the furniture industry.
The company was founded in Renate, in the heart of the Brianza area, by Rigoberto Citterio, who has been in the field of handles accessories for over than fifty years.
The great variety of models, the guarantee of quality, the strong entrepreneurial spirit and the passion of a team of people with the same values has led the company to a process of growth which has earned Citterio Line a place of distinction in handles manufacturing. The design, creativity, style and quality of all products are absolutely “Made in Italy”.
The Citterio Line range of products include zama alloy handles and knobs with variable cross sections, modular handles made of aluminium, brass and iron, aluminium profiles with a wide range of finishes - galvanised, polished chrome and satin nickel, matt chrome and nickel, chrome and nickel lacquers and RAL finishes.
70% of Citterio Line’s production is made up of handles with a modern design but the range also includes traditional and contemporary styled handles which create simple and refined solutions.
Citterio Line offers as well a customised design service to meet individual requirements using a team of competent and qualified designers.
- Teamwork: it’s our first ambition, nothing could take shape without it. Each product comes from our customer’s requirements and must be manufactured with the utmost care for the slightest detail. Our challenge: being always ahead and developing solutions for the future through top quality products.
- Experience: passion and strong corporate culture lead us every day to deliver the highest Italian Made Quality. We strive for each product to be different, timeless but always up-to-date. Our goal is to create a relationship with our customers, offering quick solutions and following the steady evolutions of the market.
- Exploring beauty and functionality: all our handles are designed to be practical, useful and aesthetically appealing. They must be versatile and define the design of the furniture piece, determining its character without being too invasive
- Innovation and research: important investments in Research & Development allow us to create new products, experimenting with new finishes, combining traditional and new materials, thereby improving manufacturing processes within the company and therefore providing the best reliability.
- High quality service and customer satisfaction is our main goal. The constant co-operation with our clientele through communication and service is our strong point: manufacturing and delivering in a very short lead time, including prototypes and articles on specific request, is followed by a reliable technical pre and after sales support.